Monday 9 July 2012

My first Biubiu order!

I've seen many good reviews of Biubiu, namely from June , Georgina and Brittany .
I've held back a bit though, and in this time, they have updated their page, and more and more reviews have praised them, so I took the plunge! I was a bit unsure of what size to go for, as I don't really fall square in the middle for either the bust or waist, and because my lower belly and hips come up much, much larger than the suggested measurement on the size chart. I wrote to Biubiu on facebook, and they suggested that I should go for 44BBB, and suggested the Paris or Ponti dress as more bottom-friendly choices. Since then, I can see that they have added a description to a lot of their tops and dresses whether they have extra room for the bottom half. Whether this is because of my inquiry or not, I am really pleased that Biubiu listens so much to what we customers look for! :D
I really really wanted the green Ponti dress, as I also prefer a bit of a sleeve, but unfortunately it was sold out in my size :( If I have succes with this order, I will probably order it if/when they restock it!
My order ended up being:

Paris Noir: Only now do I see that it comes in gray, my favorite color to wear! I added this one to my order last minute (past last minute, actually, had to cancel my first order which I had already payed, causing a little bit of a mix up, but Kinga emailed me, and we got it sorted)


Toscana Azure: If someone had told me to describe my dream casual T-shirt, I would probably have described this one, so I am stoked about this one!

Fado Lazure and Orange: Thrilled about these too! I am hesitant of sleeveless, but my biggest problem with them are the huge armholes, which this one doesn't have, so I think it could be a success! Also, looking forward to see how cleavage-y it will be on me, to see what occasions it will be appropriate for...


Fuego Violet: There are pro's and con's for this shirt: The good side is that I love the shape of the neckline and I need long sleeves. The negatives are that I would have preferred it in the Raspberry, I have a peeve about violet and lilac colors: I think at some point those were always on sale, and I now associate them cheap stuff, so I really hope it will feel high-quality when I get it! And, also, it was sold out in 44BBB, so I'll give it a shot in 42BBB. My underbust probably fits the 42, but I fear nothing else does! So, I really hope it will impress me when I get it :)


So, these are what I hope to receive just before my vacation! Which means, I won't get to review this before I get back either, so sorry for already going on a hiatus!

No comments:

Post a Comment